INTRODUCTORY FLIGHTS SUSPENDED
MASKS ARE MANDATORY
The wearing of masks within the premises and inside the aircraft of the Kingston Flying Club is now mandatory, in accordance with Kingston, Frontenac, Lennox and Addington Public Health’s Section 22 Order, except in the following circumstances:
- Children under the age of two years;
- Children under the age of 5 (chronologically or developmentally) refusing their caregiver’s request for them to wear a mask;
- Persons for whom wearing a mask would inhibit their ability to breathe in any way;
- Other medical reasons precluding the wearing of a mask, such as respiratory disease, cognitive difficulties or difficulties in hearing or processing information;
- Persons unable to apply or remove a mask without assistance, including persons so accommodated under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) or the Ontario Human Rights Code.
No person is required to show proof of the above exemptions.
Other hygiene measures
Ensure proper social distancing is practiced where possible at all times.
Alcohol-based hand rub is available at all entrances and exits for the use of all persons entering or exiting the Flying Club.
visitor registration & CONTACT TRACING
In order to rapidly react to a potential spreader event, all visitors to the Club, including students and renters, are required to comply with the following procedures. Click on the links below to view the associated forms:
- Have their temperature taken by infrared thermometer upon arrival
- Fill out a screening questionnaire
- Fill out a liability waiver
- Sign in and out upon arrival and departure